Are You Looking To Lead A Digital Transformation?
Is your industry being disrupted by new technologies? Are new companies entering your space offering products or services in ways that did not exist previously? Is your firm ready to react to the changing needs of the marketplace? Most established firms recognize that their industries are being disrupted or will soon be disrupted by the next Google or Uber and are readying their organizations. Whether it is by forming Centers of Excellence or Digital Transformation initiatives, the future leaders of these organizations are planning for and leading organization wide transformations.
The Zschool Transformative Leadership Program provides participants with the skills and strategies to lead these transformations. Whether you are already part of the transformation team, or are looking to join it, this program provides the key insights that drive successful transformations.
Module 1: Strategic Thinking for the Transformative Leader
- Learn the common traits of world class transformative leaders
- Understand new tools and the strategic frameworks to analyze and craft the transformation plan
- Explore the lessons learned by other transformations and the secrets behind their successes and failures
- Learn how to motivate people and engage them behind the vision
- Understand the core principles and alignment of purpose, autonomy, and opportunities
- Explore case studies of what has worked in various industries and what to avoid
- Understand the principle of power and how it impacts transformational success
- Learn how power and influence interact and when to use of hard and soft tactics
- Create a roadmap for developing your own style of leadership
- Participants will workshop to understand and develop their own style of leadership
- Understand the various types of leadership styles
- Compare and contrast your personal leadership style versus the case studies
- Participants will work through a fun simulation model in which teams apply the principles and compete
- Group activities
- Reporting out of Team Results
- Analysis and Lessons Learned
- Online Simulation
- Self Assessment and Reporting
- Discover the unique challenges and strategies for leading global teams and managing cross-cultural communications
- Discover how to drive an experimentation culture across your entire organization.
- Develop your communication plan to obtain quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change agent for transformations.
- Complete your Transformation Leadership plan while customizing templates and practices to employ at your own firm
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Transformation Leadership Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Get your students top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool