Take an organizational view of Design Thinking
Today’s interconnected, competitive and dynamic landscape requires individuals and firms to reimagine how they approach business. Solving complex problems often involves a multi-disciplinary team working collaboratively, combining both creative and analytical approaches.
The Zschool Design Thinking Program employs a set of methods and corresponding mindsets that promotes a human-centered approach to innovation.
Module 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective Design Thinking approach.
- Identify methodology and tools for your own organization.
- Learn best practices and review real-world case studies.
- Learn techniques to collect and visualize data.
- Develop a single truth and company-wide view about customers.
- Use data to drive actionable insights.
- Create personas that employees can relate to, on a human scale.
- Develop journeys and interviewing techniques to uncover details.
- Break down mental models and barriers to discover opportunities.
- Understand the role of employees in a successful Design Thinking organization.
- Identify critical customer interactions and emotions across multi-channels.
- Create insightful stories that empower employees to advocate and take action.
- Collaborate to recognize what creates value for your customers.
- Maximize team creativity using brainstorming techniques and tools.
- Promote critical thinking.
- Reframe solutions based on the emotional needs of your customers.
- Improve your interviewing and observing skills.
- Learn rapid prototyping and iterative design techniques.
- Consider all facets of presenting a new design to market, including impact to customers.
- Quantify business potential, value proposition and positioning.
- Communicate key selling arguments and deliver an effective pitch.
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Link improved design with operational savings and profitability.
- Become a successful change-agent for experience-first thinking and inspire change.
- Complete your Design Thinking plan while customizing templates and practices to employ at your own firm
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Design Thinking Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Get your students top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool