Digital marketing is one of today's hottest career trends
The term "digital marketing" is a misnomer – there's actually no marketing today that isn't digital; even print and broadcast marketing includes digital elements! Marketing has moved into a value center for organizations - and digital is at the heart of this exciting new development. This disruptive, rapidly changing field is at the forefront of all marketing programs.
The Zschool Digital Marketing Program empowers participants with the latest integrated marketing strategies and tactics to win in today's hyper-competitive marketplace.
Module 1: Strategic Digital Marketing
- Learn how the “Digital Experience Makers” define customer experience.
- Discover compelling interactions that become the economics of experience.
- Explore the lessons learned by leading digital companies and the big brands, their successes and failures.
- Understand the role of content marketing in the overall mix of a marketing strategy.
- Develop a content marketing strategy and produce consistent content at scale.
- Establish ways to distribute relevant content to your target audience.
- Develop insight into social listening strategies to understand customers’ unmet social needs.
- Identify critical social media components throughout multi-channel touchpoints.
- Use social media to drive improved decision making and drive sales.
- Assess the current mix of traditional and digital strategies, tactics, and the impact of online and offline.
- Eliminate silos and break down barriers to build integrative approaches.
- Establish measurements and strategies that link impact of traditional and digital marketing.
- Understand the types of MarTech systems to execute your marketing activities.
- Discover the best ways to automate marketing processes.
- Devise a plan incorporating MarTech into strategic marketing efforts to present to senior leadership.
- Define innovation from a business perspective: Ideas – Invention – Innovation.
- Learn the best practices that have worked for digital marketing leaders.
- Understand what affects the determining, developing and delivering of effective digital innovations.
- Understand how to capture, organize and manage a data-driven organization.
- Learn how and when to employ dashboards and marketing automation.
- Discover the most relevant, actionable metrics for your organization to drive desired business results.
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Successfully jumpstart your role by gaining quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change-agent for digital-first thinking and inspire change.
- Complete your Digital Marketing plan while customizing templates and practices to employ at your own firm
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Digital Marketing Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Get your students top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool
Become a Zschool Partner
Learn about Zschool partnership opportunities with the various programs designed to enhance your institution’s enrollment and profitability.