Managing a Remote Workforce
With over half of the US workforce working in some sort of remote role and over 80% of employees preferring to work remotely, leading firms must understand and master this new playing field. The Managing a Remote Workforce Certificate at Zschool provides participants with the latest strategies and policies to optimize a virtual organization. Whether it is temporarily moving a workforce in reaction to a short term emergency or building a virtual organization from the ground up, leading organizations know how to leverage technologies to increase efficiencies and identify opportunities. Taught in a highly interactive setting by a team of experts who have helped today's top firms go virtual, participants leave the program with a thorough understanding of the latest virtual management strategies and tools, and are ready to begin implementing back at their workplace.
Module 1: The Remote Workforce Strategy
- Understand the fundamentals strategies and benefits of going virtual
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective Virtual Management plan.
- Create the critical goals and roadmap to help reach your strategic Virtual Management Plan.
- Develop insightful employee personas and stories that promote cultural empathy and impact decisions.
- Identify critical employee views of interactions throughout multi-channel touchpoints.
- Use journey maps to capture experiences and emotions, and improve the lives of your employees.
- Apply creative strategies that support innovation.
- Gain insights to understand the needs of your employees in the Virtual office.
- Work to improve employee experience while adding value they’ll rave about.
- Use data to drive decision-making in your Virtual Firm.
- Discover Virtual analytics models that drive insights and real-time responses.
- Learn how dashboards and automations can drive efficiencies.
- Understand how leading a virtual organization requires a new set of tools and strategies
- Learn how to motivate a remote workforce and install a positive virtual culture.
- Establish leadership models and tracks and modeling.
- Explore the latest technologies to empower a virtual office.
- Understand how to integrate the Virtual Toolkit with existing legacy systems
- Discover the importance of monitoring and tracking performance.
- Privacy & Security Issues with a Virtual Office.
- How to monitor and measure Risk of a Virtual Office
- Being prepared for the Cybersecurity Audit
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Successfully jumpstart your role by gaining quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change-agent for employee experience-first thinking and inspire change.
- Complete your organizational Virtial Firm plan
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Managing a Virtual Office Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Offer your executive clients top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool