In response to Novel COVID-19, many organizations have been forced overnight to become a virtual company with a remote workforce. This certificate program is designed to help executives improve their ability to effectively manage a remote or virtual team. Through the online certificate program, you will examine the unique opportunities and challenges that come with remote work and explore strategies to enhance your ability to lead teams to success.
From exploring strategies for establishing trust, engagement, and commitment to understanding the most effective tools and technologies to accelerate collaboration, participants leave the program with practical skills that will be immediately applicable back at the workplace.
Module 1: The Remote Workforce Strategy
- Understand the fundamentals strategies and benefits of going virtual
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective Virtual Management plan.
- Create the critical goals and roadmap to help reach your strategic Virtual Management Plan.
- Develop insightful employee personas and stories that promote cultural empathy and impact decisions.
- Identify critical employee views of interactions throughout multi-channel touch points.
- Use journey maps to capture experiences and emotions, and improve the lives of your employees.
- Apply creative strategies that support innovation.
- Gain insights to understand the needs of your employees in the Virtual office.
- Work to improve employee experience while adding value they’ll rave about.
- Use data to drive decision-making in your Virtual Firm.
- Discover Virtual analytics models that drive insights and real-time responses.
- Learn how dashboards and automations can drive efficiencies.
- Understand how leading a virtual organization requires a new set of tools and strategies
- Learn how to motivate a remote workforce and install a positive virtual culture.
- Establish leadership models and tracks and modeling.
- Explore the latest technologies to empower a virtual office.
- Understand how to integrate the Virtual Toolkit with existing legacy systems.
- Discover the importance of monitoring and tracking performance.
- Privacy & Security Issues with a Virtual Office
- How to monitor and measure Risk of a Virtual Office
- Being prepared for the Cybersecurity Audit
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Successfully jumpstart your role by gaining quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change-agent for employee experience-first thinking and inspire change.
- Complete your organizational Virtual Firm plan
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Managing a Virtual Office Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Offer your executive clients top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool