Zschool is a full-service educational partner
Zschool delivers exceptional, highly engaging curricula to executive and business audiences across a variety of industries. We bring together leading universities, educational programs and Fortune 500 corporations for a unique partnership that provides mutual benefit and growth. As part of our program, we take all of the financial risk out the the equation - your university doesn't need to worry about program funding.
Passion can lead to beautiful things
At Zschool, it's OK to be messy. We know that experimenting, trial and error, and continual improvement can lead to amazing results. That's why we focus on providing educational programs that are dynamic and changing. Today's world is fast paced, and we work hard to ensure our courses meet, and exceed, our business partner's expectations.
We operate under these guiding principles
- Our idea from day one has been to create and provide amazing courses through amazing universities.
- We strive for uncompromised, sincere, caring, and exceptional services (as close to perfection as possible).
- Mutually benefiting partnerships are very important to us, and we focus on creating value-added partnerships between our respected universities, our Zschool expert staff, and our large corporate network.
- We want to earn the right to be a "beloved company," known for providing exceptional education experiences and for being a valued university partner.
- We take our mission seriously, "to provide the best learning experiences possible". We live our corporate values, "Honesty, Focus, Encouragement, Compassion." We feel that by doing this, we will become better citizens and contributors to the community.
Jordan Zimmerman is Founder, Chairman and architect of the Zimmerman Advertising empire, now the 14th largest advertising agency in the world with published billings in excess of $3 billion. In 2015 Jordan founded Zschool, a new educational consulting provider focused on helping universities develop world-class executive education for the digital age.
Jordan Zimmerman is known as “Advertising’s Bad Boy” and his list of winning clients is a “who’s who” of the retail world. His is the firm that is behind such great brands as ADT, Atlantis, AutoNation, Ashley Furniture, Boston Market, Broward Health, Carfax, CBS, Chico’s, Chuck E. Cheese, Consolidated Credit, Dish Network, Dunkin Donuts, Extended Stay America, Firehouse Subs, five Below, The Florida Panthers, Fresh Market, HHGregg, Jamba Juice, Kanes, Lane Bryant, La-Z-Boy, Lennar, Logan’s Roadhouse, Lucky Brand, Michaels, Office Depot, Papa Johns, Party City, Pep Boys, Nissan, Saks Fifth Avenue, Soma, Tire Kingdom, Toys-R-Us, White Castle, White House Black Market and many more.
Become a Zschool Partner
Learn about the Zschool programs, designed to enhance your institution’s enrollment and revenue stream, and how we'll take the upfront financial risk so you won't have to!