The "Digital Revolution" is upon us
Businesses are undergoing significant change based on disruptive technologies and ever changing customer expectations. Firms that understand how to harness these technologies and create new valuable customer experiences will thrive in the digital world.Traditional roles held by marketing, sales, IT, and operations will shift toward new, interdisciplinary divisions, organized around the new digital experience.
The Zschool Digital Accelerator Program explores the ever-changing world of digital, providing participants the skills and strategies to challenge the digital transformation.
Module 1: Strategic Thinking for the Digital Age
- Learn how “Digital Evangelists” define strategic problems and see the new ecosystem.
- Discover new tools and strategic frameworks to analyze and craft competitive advantages.
- Explore the lessons learned by digital‐first firms and the secrets behind their successes and failures.
- Define Innovation from a business perspective: Ideas – Invention – Innovation.
- Learn the best practices that have worked for Customer Experience leaders.
- Understand what affects the determining, developing, and delivering of effective experiences.
- Discover the elements and processes around design thinking.
- Learn research methods to gain deep customer insights and how to make sense of large amounts of data.
- Create a roadmap for developing an experimental culture for iteration and refinement.
- Discover how to integrate all marketing channels to optimize the marketing mix.
- Identify critical customer touch points and metrics to measure, report, and adjust in real time.
- Learn how leading firms use marketing automation and advanced research techniques and methods.
- Learn how leading firms use social media data to drive customer insights and strategic planning.
- Develop a social media dashboard that measures “real” social media metrics that link to ROI.
- Discover best practices in managing and leading social media teams.
- Learn how leading firms are employing emerging technologies.
- Understand the Internet of Things and its impact on your industry.
- Develop your strategy for managing and organizing for innovation.
- Explore leading practices for capturing, reporting, and activating data.
- Understand the different types of data and when to use each for maximum effectiveness.
- Discover the most relevant, actionable metrics for your organization to drive desired business outcomes.
- Discover how to drive an experimentation culture across your entire organization.
- Develop your communication plan to obtain quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change agent for digital‐first thinking.
- Complete your Digital Accelerator plan while customizing templates and practices to employ at your own firm
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Digital Accelerator Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Get your students top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool