Gaining Competitive Edge through HR
The heart of any company is its employees. Companies that learn how to recruit, train and nurture talent out-perform their peer companies. It's today's hyper-competitive, fast-changing technological environment, it also can mean the difference between finding the next Big Thing to catapult your firm forward.
The Zschool Strategic HR Program meets high academic standards and is comprised of a challenging, interdisciplinary curriculum designed to prepare HR professionals to excel in their field.
Module 1: Strategic HR
- Understand the fundamentals of HR and how traditional models are changing.
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective and strategic HR plan.
- Create the critical goals and roadmap to help reach your strategic HR vision.
- Develop insightful employee personas and stories that promote cultural empathy and impact decisions.
- Identify critical employee views of interactions throughout multi-channel touchpoints.
- Use journey maps to capture experiences and emotions, and improve the lives of your employees.
- Apply creative strategies that support innovation.
- Gain insights to understand the needs of your employees.
- Work to improve employee experience while adding value they’ll rave about.
- Use data to drive decision-making in your HR team.
- Discover HR analytics models that drive insights and real-time responses.
- Learn how dashboards and automations can drive efficiencies.
- Assess your leadership style and how it compares to the best HR leaders.
- Learn how to eliminate program silos and break down barriers.
- Establish Strategic HR Advisory and Leadership models that align to business growth.
- Explore why diversity and inclusion strengthens your brand and company.
- Link diversity and inclusion initiatives to ROI
- Discover how to select the most relevant, actionable diversity and inclusion profects for your organization.
- Accept the reality that your HR initiatives are limited by or fostered by organizational structures.
- Learn the best organizational designs that engage the hearts and minds of your people
- Define “how to work together” to deliver your brand promise and make a firm a great place to work.
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Successfully jumpstart your role by gaining quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change-agent for employee experience-first thinking and inspire change.
- Complete your organizational Strategic HR plan while customizing templates and practices to employ at your own firm
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Strategic HR Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Offer your executive clients top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool