Format: Self-Paced, Online
Format: Self-Paced, Online
The future of work is rapidly changing. New technologies and shifting economic structures are leading to unprecedented changes in workplace culture and the job market.
During the workshop, you'll take an in-depth look at the key trends and developments shaping the world of work, as well as practical strategies for staying ahead of the curve. Explore the rise of career cushioning and the gig economy. Understand the growing importance of skills such as adaptability, creativity, and emotional intelligence to strengthen resilience in VUCA environments. Break-down the changing dynamics of the workplace, the shift towards remote work, and the increasing emphasis on flexibility and work-life balance. Discover the importance of a workplace culture transformation, sustainability and social responsibility.
It's important for us to all learn from one another! Throughout the workshop, engage in interactive presentations and peer-based discussions. You'll have the opportunity to share your own experiences and perspectives, and learn from the insights and experiences of your peers.
By the end of the workshop, you'll be better equipped to thrive in this rapidly changing landscape.
- Learn how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation is impacting the workforce.
- Benefit from interactive sessions, group discussions, and expert guest speakers.
- Understand the talent and promotion pipeline, how to ensure talent retention, and how to nurture future leaders.
- Discover how to manage remote and hybrid work environments.
- Develop a long-term skills mindset for a (VUCA) environment.
- Use integrative solutions to expand the employee experience.
- Develop a DEIA (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility) plan your employees expect and deserve.
- Learn how to create equitable and inclusive employee experiences.
Stephene Klein, MBA, MPH, MPHA, is the President of Designed to Simplify, LLC., a business consulting and executive leadership coaching company, located in Boca Raton, FL. She is both a faculty member and the Director of Board Member Engagement for the National Women in Leadership program. Stephene specializes in the areas of global transformational leadership, emerging technologies and EdTech. She recently received the Global Vision Award for Brand Strategy (2023).
Prior to moving to South Florida, Stephene had a successful exit as the managing partner of a real estate brokerage; the acquisition was based on intellectual property and brand protection strategies she implemented during her tenure. Stephene’s experience includes multimillion dollar sales leadership and sales training program development for CBS.