Discover, design and innovate your customer's experiences
Customer Experience isn’t a project with a start and end date – it’s a state of your organization and it starts at the top. It's a multi-faceted strategy and relies on the strong relationships you build with customers.
The Zschool Customer Experience Program meets high academic standards and is comprised of a challenging, interdisciplinary curriculum designed to prepare CX professionals to excel in their field.
Module 1: Customer Experience Strategy for Success
- Develop insights into what a customer-centric organization looks like and how to get there.
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective and strategic customer experience plan.
- Create the critical goals and roadmap to help reach your customer experience vision.
- Develop insightful customer personas and stories that promote cultural empathy and impact decisions.
- Identify critical customer views of interactions throughout multi-channel touchpoints.
- Use journey maps to capture experiences and emotions, and improve the lives of your customers.
- Apply creative strategies that support innovation.
- Gain insights to understand the needs of your customers.
- Work to improve customer experience while adding value they’ll rave about.
- Apply modern ideation and relationship building models.
- Develop your own Customer Experience based Customer Relationship Maturity Matrix.
- Discover essential elements and apply the Technology Framework for CRM and Customer Experience.
- Assess the value of customer experience in connection to nine foundational business building blocks.
- Eliminate program silos and break down barriers.
- Establish Customer Experience Advisory and Leadership models that align to business growth.
- Explore leading practices that drive ongoing business improvements.
- Link customer perceptions with operational costs and profitability.
- Discover the most relevant, actionable metrics for your organization.
- Accept the reality that your customer experience will never exceed your employee experience.
- Engage the hearts and minds of your people.
- Define “how to work together” to deliver your brand promise and great customer experiences.
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Successfully jumpstart your role by gaining quick wins, and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change-agent for experience-first thinking and inspire change.
- Complete your organizational CX plan while customizing templates and practices to employ at your own firm
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes
To learn more about bringing the Customer Experience Program to your university, and how it helps executives drive real business results, contact us at 1.844.669.7884 to speak with a program counselor.
Offer your executive clients top programs and best-in-class curriculum with Zschool